Monday 18 May 2015

An Ode to Our Mums

Tracey Ann James Winkel


You should be wishing you had Tracey Winkel as a mum.

She is 42 years old and her birthday is on the 20th of June. She was born in the at McDonalds. in Invercargill. Tracey Winkel is the mother of three children, Gabby (10), Matt (9) and Sophie (6) and a dog, Cobo.

My mum has black curly hair that flips around in the wind. She has freckles that go everywhere on her face. She is very tall and has got brown eyes.

My mum works at the Gore Baptist church. Mum loves singing to her children only about the stuff she hears. She loves Marvel superhero movie series like : The Avengers and Ironman.

I love my mum very very much, and she is the best mum you could ever wish for.

Matt Winkel

My Amazing Mum Nicola


My mum is the best mum in the world.

Nicola McBeath is 42 and was born in Blenheim. She is the oldest of three children. She has one sister and one brother named Marion and Greg. She is married to her lovely husband Graham, and they have two children Rebecca (9) and Nairn (11).

My mum has brown hair with streaks of blonde and red. her hair curls around her purple glasses. Mum has a unique smile. It's like someone is tickling her, but they're not at all.

My mum loves reading books and she also loves eating Thai food while watching Seven Sharp. My mum is allergic to horses, and if she goes near them she'll get a blotchy red face. She also has a fear of rats and mice. If you put them near her she will race for the chair and scream!

My mum is special to me.

Rebecca McBeath

My Mum Kate Ure


My mum is fantastic and I would not ask for a different mum.

My mum is 37 and she is a retired nurse. Kate married Andrew Ure and they have three children Isaac (11), Nathanel (9) and myself (8).

My mum is medium height and she has short dark brown hair. She is not fat, nor skinny. She has dark chocolate coloured eyes and a friendly comforting smile that makes me feel safe.

Kate is a fantastic mum and likes cooking, gardening and going to the pool almost every morning; which makes us have to set out the breakfast things.

My mum is fabulous and I love her very very much.

Ben Ure









No comments:

Post a Comment